Monday, December 2, 2013

What if...

What if
I could just say what lies in my heart
Without any fear of contradiction or favor
To spill the very content thereon
To reveal the true color of devotion
To manifest the untapped ability
To unveil the hidden person underneath?

What if
I could jump over the hurdles
The very essence of difficulties
All that drags me down
The very nature of my shortcomings
All that has mudslang me
So as to remain authentic?

What if
I could sing the melody
That which has echoed in my bowels
And has coined me into being
That which has shaped my history
And given me a chance at growth
So as to taste the fruits of maturity?

What if
I could run away
To a far land, one without troubles
One in which everyone is at peace
And worries not about tomorrow
The very reality of a utopia
A world never easily found?

What if
I could stretch forth my hand
To have it touch the unwanted
The very dejects and household downlines
That typify our noble society
To have it spread love and care
The very virtues that refine humankind?

What if
I could speak out loud
The many words in my diction
Just to reveal my rich language
A language of understanding
The truth behind every happening
The knowledge of utmost utility?

What if
I could have an end
With a glaring admonition
One that profounds our minds
And outspurs our mortality
Into thougths of the future
Longing to discern what comes thereafter?

No comments:

Post a Comment